Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ivy & Piper I

You've been living under a rock  if you don't already know about marvelous online/print magazine Ivy & Piper, created by Elizabeth Raptis and Melanie Parker (don't worry, I've only recently crawled out myself).  One of the things I like most about the online version is the provided links that take you straight through to the retailers of featured products.  


For example, among many things I admired in the current issue, was this tea cup and saucer, hovering over the image on page 10 then clicking through takes me straight over to the T2 website where I find I can buy it for $20.


Naturally I then spent some time with T2 (oh the hours we while in the cyber labyrinth) and found this beautiful 4 cup tea pot made by Shuhodo.


Yours for $300 here.  Investment piece, investment piece.

And I thought this glass bistro style teapot was cute too.


$30 here.

Off to make a cuppa then back with more Ivy & Piper, too much fabulousness for one post!

1 comment:

  1. It is actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Look at my weblog ... crash diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...