Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 things you didn't need to know

1. Hugh Grant is going to be a daddy.  Not just a sugar one.  32 year old actress Tinglan Hong recently gave birth to their daughter.

2. Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce 72 days after her wedding.  It wasn't for ratings, it wasn't for ratings.

3.The Hasselhoffs have their own reality show.  The world just officially ended.

4. Jessica Simpson finally tweeted her own pregnancy news after it became clear that the eagerly anticipated magazine bidding war for the announcement, was more like a bidding paper-scissors-rock.

5. I just learned that the Rolling Stone's Ronnie Woods is also a rather talented artist.


Who knew?

Nicolex

5 comments:

  1. Great list! Yeah, we don't need to know them yet somehow they are interesting topics. Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if you marry for money can you divorce for it as well????
    Just wondering...
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this concept :) You should make a habit of telling us things we didn't need to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be my excuse to read the tabloids Nat. Research :)

    Nx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this website from my friend who informed me regarding this site and
    now this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative posts at this time.


    Feel free to surf to my blog - airplane game

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...