Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kitchen Cupboards

We're starting to organise our kitchen renovation - it's coming down to overseas holiday this year or house extension and I am shamefully leaning toward the renos! (the lack of storage space in our house is killing me).  While I originally thought I would have white kitchen cabinetry, grey is really starting to grow on me.

Mick de Guilio kitchen via here.

Graciela Rutkowski Interiors via here

Madeline Stuart kitchen via here

Pure Design via here

Image via here

 Image from Gast Architects via here

 Image via here

 Thom Fillica kitchen via here

Image via here

  Elements of Style via here

Still very much in the planning stages so for better or worse there will be a lot of kitchen posts in the coming few months.

Nicolex

7 comments:

  1. The gray is lovely, but I would lean towards a light version of gray, otherwise I may get tired of it. The first, third and forth ones are what I would pick. Great collection of kitchens!

    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mad for grey in houses, especially kitchens. If you don't want to commit to grey on the cabinetry you could do dramatic grey walls & bright white cabinets, etc.

    This is one that I have bookmarked in my dream house folder. Sorry, I think you have to skip to picture 18 or something!
    http://www.countryliving.com/homes/house-tours/country-cottage-1109

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice - i love kitchen posts!!
    today i went to bunnings & brought home oddles of paint swatches - yep - i'm looking for that 'right' grey to paint my entrance and loungeroom walls. really liking grey right now.
    good luck with your decisions.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey is NICE. I think the people in the last photo may drink too much wine (or have really BIG dinner parties!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally depends on the floor colour I think. I love grey, but our floor will be grey so we are going to go with white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I simply use the web for that reason, and get the most recent information.

    Also visit my web site :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...