So the other day I was rather chuffed when the delightful Miss Walker contacted me to say she had awarded First House on the Right with a Lovely Blog Award.
My very first blog award so of course I want to get it right...
Firstly, a may-jore THANKYOU to Miss Walker, you're too sweet!
Secondly, I have to tell you 7 things about myself so here's what you need to know:
1. I'm BIG on my family and friends. They are quite literally the best people I know.
2. I'm hopeful. I do think the glass is half full.
3. I love to write and I'm learning to paint.
4. I'm quite patriotic, after growing up overseas I finally feel like this is my land.
5. I lack patience.
6. I don't have children and I'm finding it hard to make the decision to become a mum.
7. I'm more than a little obsessed with New York.
Image from here
Thirdly and finally, the award must be passed on to 15 other bloggers. Bloggington is nothing if not the labyrinth that binds us :)
So the ones I've chosen are the ones I have the loveliest time reading each day. Some I've been visiting for awhile, some have just popped onto my radar, but ALL of them are lovely. I am delighted to award these 15 fab blogs (in alphabetical order of course) with my LOVELY BLOG AWARD:
Ada & Darcy
Belle and Boo
Cottage & Vine
Little French Nest
Penguin Begets Penguin
Space for Inspiration
Tomas and Jones
Wilona and Me
Make yourself a cuppa and go for a visit.