For some reason quite a few bloggers don't do awards. I am not one of those bloggers. I love awards and am only too delighted to be a recipient. Other than the lovely compliment, the thing I love most about them is reading the accompanying "getting-to-know-you-getting-to-know-all-about-you" (think Deborah Kerr in The King & I) part of the award. Blogginton is all about staying connected and I am very chuffed to have received a Stylish Blogger Award from the lovely Nat over at Dear Little House.
In receiving this then, I first need to tell you seven things about myself:
1. I grew up in Papua New Guinea, and loved every minute of my childhood there :)
2. I love reading, any shape or form.
3. My husband and I watch Love Actually every Christmas Eve.
4. I can play the piano.
5. I am a fabulous auntie - I may even be the best one I know (but clearly not a modest one).
6. My favourite colour is blue.
7. I inherited a love for Nana Mouskouri from my Dad.
...and then pass the award on to 5 more bloggers. My selection:
Flourish, Design & Style
Ada & Darcy
The Huntress Lives
Thanks again Nat! You made my day :)