Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ada & Darcy Moroccan Pouffe Offer

I'm only a recent convert to the Moroccan Pouffe tidal wave but let me tell you I'm in for a pound!  Over the last few months they have REALLY grown on me.  Practical and pretty, perfect combination.

 Image from here

 Image from here

Image from here                                                                                                     Image from here

Image from here

 Image from here

Image from here

Image from here

 Image from here

 Image from here

At the moment they are 25% off when you buy 2 or more (until this Sunday) at Ada & Darcy. Naturally I have wasted no time letting my fingers do the clicking and have bought two ($313.50 instead of $418, there's NO better time).

Thanks for the early birthday pressie Mr. B and YES, I really did want these more than a Tiffany's necklace (those were my options girls, he's a keeper!) and I promise not to get sick of them and sell them on eBay in 6 months time!

Nicolex

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...