Sunday, February 27, 2011

Red Carpet Ready

I have been sadly remiss with my red carpet coverage this award season so I promise to rave about frocks in arcane minutiae tomorrow after I watch the mother of them all, cue kettle drums please, the Oscars, with a gaggle of gals...

...before that, because I think Natalie Portman is going to be the belle of the ball (my prediction post to follow later, of course), and because she has a particular challenge getting red carpet ready with a growing baby bump, a quick recap on her choices so far.

Critics Choice Awards

Image from here

Screen Actors Guild Awards

Image here

Golden Globe Awards

Image from here

Directors Guild Awards

Image from here
Independent Spirit Awards

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...