Monday, October 25, 2010

iPhone Phun

A few days ago I was very excited to find my blog had a new follower (that makes 10 people) and popped over to have a peek at her blog, Objects of Whimsy. Delighted to find she too had decided to Mad Men herself over and continued reading through more of her posts. Of course when I came to this one on iPhone photography I wasted no time downloading the app myself :) Naturally that sent me on a trail of iPhone camera apps and have consequently come across a must-have, CameraBag from Nevercenter Ltd. Take a photo through it or import one from your camera roll and apply a number of fabulous filters.

Let me show you...


The original photo.


Lolo


Plastic


Helga


Silver


Cinema


1962


1974

Instant


Colorcross


Magazine


You can change a photo more than once too by applying another (or the same) filter to the changed photo. I applied the 1974 filter to this image twice, I love it because it reminds me of every single photo in our albums growing up.


It's safe to say I'm hooked.

3 comments:

  1. i love it! i'm off to pick up my iphone this morning. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1974 is my fav! I'm still waiting for my iphone to be activated :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1974 and instant look great. I love the softer feel. I'm still on iphone 3... but you've made me rethink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...