Sunday, September 12, 2010

ROOM FOR 2, OR 3, OR 4 FOR THAT MATTER.

My sister and one of my friends are both in the process of organising bunks in the rooms of their respective homes. I thought I'd give them some ideas.

A bright start.

I like this take on the 'umble trundle.


Scoop bunk bed from Lilly & Lolly.

Built-in bunks. That top bed looks so high.

A subtle nautical theme.

Fun colours.

Wave bunk from Mimondo

Dramatic stripes set this room off.

A weekender with bunks.

Pottery Barn always has a solution.


So peaceful, maybe a guest room?

Sarah Richardson does it beautifully as usual.

Another lovely set of holiday bunks.

Bunks from Sirocco here in Oz.


A patriotic bedroom.

Sweet and stylish, it can be done people.


So lovely.

Wouldn't it be nice to do this.


Something for the gals from Posh Tots.

Very fun but really?

OK, this is just crazy talk.


...and maybe on some level this is too but it is my favourite.



Images from Ohdeedoh, Apartment Therapy, Decor Pad, Marie Claire, Coastal Living & Ideal Home Magazine.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for dropping by Kellie! Ada & Darcy is one of the blogs I love catching up on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, these bunks are divine! such a great range, might put them on my site in the future babe! thanx for saying hello at my blog, nice to hear from lovely people like yourself that you do like to see my posts, not many people comment, so usually I have no idea about real traffic - but hey, we persist don't we!!! lovin it for now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...