I'm not too proud to admit how excited I was today when the number of followers on my blog hit 20! (uhm that's 20 exclamation mark, not 201). So I thought to celebrate (along with the toast I'll be making to myself tonight), I would hold my first giveaway.
This sweet little pewter tray (from my own P&P) is perfect for holding knickknacks on a dresser by the side of the bed or keys at the front door. If you like you could use it to serve up a cuppa with a few biscuits or leave it sitting on an occasional table with a collection of frames like I've got mine.
It was getting late, so the golden glow is from the lamp that had to be switched on.
This is a truer depiction of it.
So the rules of engagement then:
1. Become a follower of First House on the Right up there on the right (if you aren't already).
2. Comment below telling me where you'll put this little lovely if you win it.
3. Mention the giveaway on your blog for an extra entry.
4. Enter no matter what country you're reading from, I can post to anywhere, it's just the kind of girl I am :)
5. The winner will be selected on Friday morning, 25th March by random.org (it is fair and square over here people).