Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TTFN

Well the extended family is off for a 5 day lake holiday. It's always lots of fun and it's definitely my version of camping - lake front spa villas with all the modern amenities. I am one very happy glamper :) A bit of a bummer though, the day has dawned grey and dreary, not to mention the rain and wind so unless the weather gets its act together there will be no swimming or skiing to be done. Oh well elements, you've got 4.5 days to get a grip and show us some sunshine love!

So ta ta for now, I'm already looking forward to catching up on all my favourite blogs when I get back :) It's sad, I know.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear! Enjoy the holidays, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday even if it is raining! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kellie and Mimi :) We had such a lovely time. It rained on the first day we arrived and perfect since - even got sun burnt :( Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...