Friday, October 8, 2010

Before & After

Because I love a good Cinderella story I thought I'd end the week with some inspiring before & after images from Architectural Digest.

Interior designer Monica Gibson makes an old Charleston bank over into a lofty home.






Now that is a bedroom I could be very happy in, read about the transformation and see more images here.


Arthur S. Pier and Sandra Nunnerley transform a Park Avenue apartment (how tragic could a 'before' on Park Avenue be?!)


So obviously I want that view but I'd also really like that little table in the corner! More pics of this one here.


Sandra Nunnerley at work again, this time to "unify a hodgepodge of styles", as quoted by AD, in Greenwich, Connecticut.


Lots more of this amazing make-over here.


Charles Allem updates an Art Deco inspired penthouse in New York.


More pictures of his work here.

...and on that note, am off to makeover myself for the last working day of the week. Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...