Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shades of Azure

One of the blogs I check in on regularly is Erin's House of Turquoise. In catching up on another one of my other regulars I followed a labyrinth (you know how it goes) through to Kendall Wilkinson and stumbled across a couple of rooms that I'm sure Erin would love if she hasn't already discovered them!

I was initially drawn to this image by the tree mural (I love trees!) before realising the turquoise walls and decor were a perfect fit for House of Turquoise.




I continued on through Kendall Wilkinson's portfolio and found some more rooms that use the same colour, albeit in a more subtle shade.






You can get lots of rather fabulous items from Kendall Wilkinson here, my favourite of the current catalogue is this wonderfully quirky 1940s Curio Cabinet. I love it, I want it, I want it now!

2 comments:

  1. I love turquoise! They're very refreshing and calming. Have a fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on each time a comment is added I receive 4
    emails with the same comment. There has to be a way you are
    able to remove me from that service? Kudos!

    Here is my web blog ... diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...