Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Book Depository

My friend Tish tickled an old memory of something I remember hearing about but had long forgotten - The Book Depository. It is the UK's largest online bookseller whose titles usually ship within 48hrs. Are you ready for the best part? The prices are excellent and the shipping is free - ANYWHERE! They focus on selling 'less of more' rather than 'more of less' which means the odds are good of you finding what you're looking for. I have wasted no time and my first book is already here.

It's the autobiography of Stella Rimmington, Director-General of MI5 from 1992 to 1996. It's been out for a quite a few years now (first published in 2002) but I've never got around to reading it. Can't wait to get started on it, as soon as I finish what I'm currently reading, Archer's False Impression, which is very hard to put down. Just the way I like it.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...